Dejywan R. Floyd Wiki – Dejywan R. Floyd Biography
According to Dejywan R. Floyd Bio, Wiki and Biography, He is an African-American man from North Carolina who allegedly shot dead Julie Eberly, a six-year Pennsylvania mother. She was killed on her way to a beach vacation with her husband in a random road rage incident in Lumberton, North Carolina, Sheriff Burnis Wilkins said in a release. The murder took place on Thursday, March 25, 2021, around 11:40 a.m. on I95 South, Lumberton, NC, near Exit 22.
Dejywan R. Floyd is 29 years old.
Fast Facts About Dejywan R. Floyd
- Dejywan R. Floyd lives in Lumberton, Robeson County, North Carolina.
- He was 29 years old when he was arrested on April 1, 2021.
- Aside from Lumberton, he has lived in other parts of Robeson County, including Fairmont.
- He previously lived in Columbus County, North Carolina, particularly in Whiteville and Evergreen, Tatums Township.
- He previously lived in Kinston, Lenoir County, North Carolina.
- He allegedly committed larceny of a motor vehicle on July 27, 2009, breaking and larceny after breaking on September 19, 2010, and stealing firearms on January 6, 2011. He was convicted on June 16, 2011.
- He allegedly committed simple assault/affray on June 18, 2010. He was convicted on July 9, 2012.
- He allegedly committed breaking and larceny after breaking on October 17, 2010. He was convicted on June 16, 2011.
- He allegedly committed breaking and larceny after breaking on January 6, 2011. He was convicted on June 16, 2011.
- Dejywan R. Floyd allegedly committed possession of a firearm by a felon and assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill, inflicting serious injury on June 8, 2013. He was convicted on October 19, 2015.
- In 2018, he was released from prison.
- On March 25, 2021, he was driving a Chevrolet Malibu on Interstate 95 in Lumberton when he fatally shot Julie Eberly, then 47, of Manheim, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, who was in a GMC Yukon driven by her husband, Ryan Eberly.
- On April 1, 2021, he was arrested at the Parkview Apartments in Lumberton, charged with first-degree murder in Eberly’s death, discharging a weapon into occupied property, and booked into the Robeson County Detention Center in Lumberton without bond.