Joaquin Buckley Wiki – Joaquin Buckley Biography
Joaquin Buckley is an American MMA fighter born on April 27, 1994. He has taken part in various championships but got a major turn over after getting a chance to participate in UFC Fight Night 174: Lewis vs. Oleynik which he apparently lost.
Before UFC, he has won several events of LFA, Bellator, Shamrock. Joaquin is very passionate about his work and athletism as he tries to give his best in every match without fearing the consequences. He believes despite the failure or the hardships with determination and patience anything can be achieved.
He is 26-year-old.
KO in UFC history
Joaquin Buckley’s jump spinning back kick stoppage win against Impa Kasanganay may not just be the knockout of the year, but the greatest KO of all-time.
Americans fought Kasanganay in one of 13 matches during the ongoing UFC “Fight Island” festival at the Flash Forum on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, on Saturday, October 10.
Kasanganay appeared to have control midway through the second round of the middleweight bout as he caught one of Buckley’s kicks and had his opponent’s foot in the palm of his hand.
But, showing remarkable ingenuity, Buckley transitioned into a jump spinning back kick.
Those watching Octagonside, at the behind-closed-doors and sanitized venue, were visibly in shock, watching on open-mouthed and with their arms in the air.
— ESPN MMA (@espnmma) October 10, 2020
Joaquin Buckley Height, Weight
Buckley stands with a height of 5 feet 10 inches and his weight is 185lbs.
Facts About Joaquin Buckley
- Joaquin Buckley known by the name ‘New Mansa’ was born on April 27, 1994, which makes him 26 years old this year.
- He is originally from St. Louis, Missouri, United States, and holds an American nationality belonging to the Black ethnic group.
- He stands 5 feet 10 inches tall and has a bodyweight of about 165lbs. Being an athlete, he has a muscularly built body and a proper body physique.
- There is no information about his early life, parents, and siblings however he was raised in a very protective family.
- There is also no information about his schoolings and educational qualifications.
- He has started his career participating in various local championships and slowly got the chance to explore at higher levels. He recently participated in the UFC Fight Night 174: Lewis vs. Oleynik.
- Joaquin is not into social media due to which there is no information about his relationship status and private life.
- There is no information about his net worth and salary however he is expected to make good money.
- He is an amazingly hard-working athlete who is very serious when it comes to his work. His current weight class is a middleweight.
- Joaquin doesn’t own a Wiki profile but has a player profile based on his performance on the different championships.