Liliana Carrillo Wiki – Liliana Carrillo Biography
According to Liliana Carrillo Bio, Wiki, and Biography, She is a Hispanic woman from Los Angeles who is the mother of three young children found fatally stabbed. She was in custody Saturday in connection with the crime, police said. Los Angeles police confirmed to CBSLA that the stabbings were reported by the children’s grandmother at 9:30 a.m. at an apartment in the 8000 block of Reseda Boulevard.
Elizabeth Cuevas, a neighbor, told The Times that one of the children was a “sweet little girl” who once asked to pet her dog.
“She was a perfect little angel,” she said. “She was precious beyond what you could imagine.”
She told the Times that she believed the other children were boys. She thought that she loved the children before the crime.
The slayings occurred in Reseda, which is a neighborhood in the San Fernando Valley. The motive is not yet clear.
Liliana Carrillo has been taken into custody in the Ponderosa area of Tulare County. https://t.co/AhMdgVTG9d
— LAPD HQ (@LAPDHQ) April 10, 2021
She is 30-year-old.
Liliana Carrillo Children
A 6-month-old, a 2-year-old, and a 3-year-old were pronounced dead at the scene. Their names were not immediately released.
Police said Carrillo, 30, may have stolen a pickup truck in Bakersfield, California hours after the stabbing. She was taken into custody near Ponderosa in Tulare County and displayed “erratic behavior,” according to police. Investigators have yet to identify a motive.
Investigators say Carrillo fled north on the 5 freeway where they believe she’s originally from. She is then suspected of a carjacking in the Bakersfield area and stolen a silver-colored Toyota pickup truck.
Just after 2 p.m., the LAPD reported that Carrillo was captured in the Tulare County community of Ponderosa in Central California, which is about four hours north of Reseda.
“She did a horrific crime here,” said LAPD Lieutenant Ben Fernandes, “then followed it up by another crime north of here. And it’s those behaviors that ultimately got her caught.”
Earlier in the day, there were reports that the children died from stab wounds, but police say the cause of death has not been confirmed at this time.
Police do not yet have a motive for the killings. It’s unclear where Carrillo resided, whether she had a criminal record, or the location of the children’s father.
- She lives in Reseda, San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles, California.
- In 2018, she gave birth to her first child.
- In 2019, she gave birth to her second child.
- In October 2020, she gave birth to her third child.
- She was 30 years old when her three children died.
- At around 9:30 a.m. on April 10, 2021, her three children were found fatally stabbed at an apartment in Reseda. That day, she was accused of committing a carjacking near Bakersfield, Kern County, California, and driving in a stolen Silver Toyota pickup. At around 2:30 p.m., Los Angeles Police Department officers took her into custody and detained her detained in Ponderosa, Tulare County, California. She was named the sole suspect in the stabbing deaths of her three children.