Niviane Petit Phelps Wiki – Niviane Petit Phelps Biography
According to Niviane Petit Phelps Bio, Wiki, and Biography, She is an African-American Nurse who Accused of Threatening to Kill VP Kamala Harris. She accused of making videos threatening Vice President Kamala Harris’s life has been arrested on federal charges. Niviane, of Miami Gardens was arrested following an investigation by the U.S. Secret Service.
According to a criminal complaint, she has worked for Jackson Health System since 2001 and faces charges of threats against the vice president.
Niviane Petit Phelps is 39-years-old.
- She lives in Miami Gardens, Miami-Dade County, Florida.
- She has lived in different parts of Georgia, the USA, including Marietta, Atlanta, and Duluth.
- She is a mother of three.
- In 2001, her employment at Jackson Health System started. She worked as a licensed practical nurse at the Ambulatory Care Center West at Jackson Memorial Medical Center.
- She does not believe that 49th U.S. vice president Kamala Harris is black.
- In February 2021, she recorded five videos in her home in Miami Gardens. She used the computer application JPay to send the videos to her husband, Joseph J. Phelps, who is incarcerated at the Wakulla Correctional Institution in Crawfordville, Wakulla County, Florida. Joseph was convicted of a 1996 armed robbery and murder of a grocery store owner.
- On February 13, 2021, she said in a video sent to her husband, “Kamala Harris, you are going to die. Your days are numbered already. Someone paid me $53,000 to f*** you up, and I’m going to take the, I’m going to do the job, okay?”
- On February 14, 2021, she said in a video sent to her husband, “If I see you in the street, I’m gonna kill your ass, Kamala Harris.” In another video recorded that day, she said, “I’m going to the gun range, just for your ass, until you f—-n’ leave the chair.”
- On February 18, 2021, she said in a video sent to her husband, “And f—-n’ Kamala Harris, I swear to God, today is your day. You’re going to die 50 days from today. Mark this down, stupid bitch. Kamala f—-n’ Harris vice president, you going to f—-n’ die 50 days from today. I swear to f—-n’ God! Your day is…”
- On February 20, 2021, she took a photo of herself holding a pistol next to a target containing bullet holes and another picture of her son having a gun and a target.
- On February 22, 2021, she applied for a concealed weapons permit.
- On March 3, 2021, she let two U.S. Secret Service agents and Miami-Dade Police Department detectives inside her house in Miami Gardens and told them she did not have a gun but was planning to get one. She refused to speak with them after one of the agents read her her Miranda rights.
- On April 15, 2021, a federal magistrate judge detained her at the Federal Detention Center in Miami. Represented by Scott Saul, she was charged with making threats against the vice president. She was 39 years old when she was arrested. After her arrest, Jackson Memorial Medical Center suspended her without pay.