Sunday Burquest Wiki – Sunday Burquest Biography
According to Sunday Burquest wiki, Bio and Biography, She is a well-known contestant from Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X. She died on Sunday morning after a battle with esophageal and ovarian cancer. Burquest was a pastor when she appeared on the competition series, announced her diagnosis last June, sharing that cancer had spread to her lymph nodes and ovaries. Doctors had given her just months to live.
- Name: Sunday Burquest
- Age: 45
- Current residence: Otsego, MN
- Occupation: Youth pastor
- Tribe Designation: Takali (Gen-X)
- Three words to describe you: Bossy, compassionate, and tenacious.
- Sunday is the oldest woman to compete on Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X.
- Sunday is the highest-ranking female member of the original Takali tribe.
- Sunday lost 25 lbs. during her time on Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X.
- Sunday only received votes at her first and last Tribal Councils.
Sunday Burquest has died at the age of 50-years-old.
Hobbies: Repurposing and painting furniture, interior design, and thrift shopping because I love the thrill of the hunt for a good deal.
Earlier Life, Career
She was born on February 6, 1971. Sunday Burquest is an actress, known for Kindly Kenney (2020), Survivor (2000), and Renovation Realities (2007).
Death Cause (Cancer)
Burquest previously fought breast cancer in 2012, undergoing multiple surgeries, in addition to chemotherapy and radiation. She was declared cancer-free by the time she got the chance to compete on Survivor in 2016.
Survivor star Sunday Burquest has passed away at 50 years old, according to an Instagram post from Sunday’s daughter Kennedy Burquest.
Zeke Smith, her fellow cast member from Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X, posted a touching tribute on Instagram writing, “I will love you and remember you for all my days, Darling Sunday. Your kindness and selflessness have changed me and so many others. I miss you. Pouring out a Diet Coke in your honor. #RestInPower”