Tiaundra Christon Wiki – Tiaundra Christon Biography
Tiaundra Christon is a mother of 2 years old daughter who went missing in a park launched a massive search-and-rescue operation involving at least 163 people. She was found guilty of tampering with a human corpse in the 2018 death of her 2-year-old daughter, Hazana Anderson.
- Tiaundra Christon convicted of tampering with or fabricating physical evidence in connection with 2018 death of her daughter, Hazana Anderson
- The 23-year-old was sentenced to 20 years in prison and $10,000 fine
- Christon’s boyfriend, Kenny Hewett, 34, pleaded guilty to the same charge as the mother last year and was also sentenced to 20 years in prison
- Prosecutors said Hewett sexually abused Hazana, and then he and Christon took turns beating her with a belt until she died
- After driving with her child’s body in her car for three days, Christon and Hewett placed her in a bag and dumped her in a bayou
- She then dressed a life-size doll as Hazana and took her to Walmart in a stroller
- Christon reported her daughter missing, but confessed after police found the doll in the trash wearing Hazana’s clothes
Tiaundra Christon is 21-years-old as of 2020.
Christon’s daughter, Hazana Anderson died in a Houston hotel room while Christon brought her to visit her boyfriend and co-defendant, Kenny Hewett. The girl’s death was not reported, and the Texas mother called emergency dispatchers on Oct. 28, 2018, claiming that her daughter had gone missing in Gabbard Park, a city park in College Station, Texas.
The mom, Tiaundra Christon, had recently returned to College Station after a trip to Houston to visit her boyfriend. Friends afterward reported believing they'd glimpsed the child with Christon, and surveillance video from a Walmart showed footage of the mother pushing what appeared to be her daughter in a stroller.
— KHOU 11 News Houston (@KHOU) December 15, 2020
Christon later admitted that Hazana, who she reportedly said had physical signs of sexual assault, died in the Houston hotel room. She confessed that the couple threw the toddler’s body in a lake in Galveston County. Hazana had been beaten with a belt until she lost consciousness, Click2Houston reported, was placed in a bathtub and later burnt with a hairdryer before the couple dumped her body in the lake.
Tiaundra Christon was sentenced to 20 years in prison for abuse of a corpse.
Only 20 years? And worse “Tiaundra Christon is required to serve at least 15 percent of her sentence before she is eligible for parole.”
And her boyfriend Kenny Hewett beat to death & sexually abused a 2 year old – only got 20 years. No justice for Hazana Anderson. pic.twitter.com/PJTdAXA7bk
— Justice For Victims (@ElMuertoArias) December 18, 2020
Christon was also fined $10,000. She will be eligible for parole after serving at least 15 percent of her 20-year sentence. In November, Hewett pleaded guilty and was handed the maximum sentence of 20 years in prison related to the child’s death.